Multi site question

Hello,

I was wondering if its possible to create a multi site that is strictly for buddypress? I would like to have this site running a different theme; is this possible? The main site would be the x-theme and the sub-site would be a different theme. Would i still need to buy another license even if i dont use the x theme for the sub site?

Hi There,

If on your second WP installation you wont be using X there is no need of purchasing a second license for this project.

Hope it helps

That’s great! Thank - you!!

Do you know of a way I could get the tab menu from Uber Menu’s demos found at http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/full_screen_preview/154703?_ga=2.37978784.208971118.1517173303-1283366360.1509393246 ? Im having trouble trying to do so

Hello there,

Unfortunately, you cannot import the template of the Uber menu as you do not have a valid purchase key. The version of which is available in this theme is the bundled version. Please read the bundled version section of the article below for more information:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.