Modal Popup Designer plugin issue

Modal popup and side in popup, does not work.
When I want to select a template and save it then in the above cases it does work or shows anything.
But when I use info bar, it is easily saved the template and show on my website.
Can you help me with this.
cheers!

Hello @partsofspeech2018,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please confirmed that you have the latest version of the plugin? To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

1 Like

By the way, if I don’t purchase the license of the plugin. Am I use this plugin features or not?

I have logged in to your site and it seems that you have several plugins active which might have created a conflict with the ConvertPlus Modal popup builder. Could you please test for a plugin conflict? You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I would highly recommend that you temporarily deactivate a3 Lazy Load, Fast Velocity Minify and WP Super Cache plugins. There are best to turn on when you are done building your site and ready to go live.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

If this a plugin conflict then it will same for when I create info bar in that plugin, but when I create info bar its work fine

can you pls further look after this! and again log in and deactivate and check pls

yea, it resolved, thanks man… by the way if i do not buy license is it work?

Even if you do not have a license, it will always work. To know more how this plugin was integrated in the theme, please check this out:

Regards.

1 Like

thNKS A LOT.

You are most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.