Mobile Nav Bar - Not functioning on mobile

Hello,

www.livinglegacyinstitute.org

The mobile navbar does not drop down when clicking via mobile. All menu items work when the screen is enlarged, but not interactive in mobile. Tapping on mobile navbar results in acknowledged click, but no menu/drop down actually drops down. Therefore, we are unable to select the drop down webpage on a mobile screen. Can you please help?

Thank you,
David Hahn - 509.952.8080

Hi There David,

Thanks for writing in! I see that you have updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version but you’re still using the older version of X theme (v5.2.5). Please update your X theme as well and then make sure to purge your server cache, if you’re using a caching plugin and also clear your browser cache before testing your site again.

Also in case if you’re using CloudFlare on your site, you need to clear your CloudFlare cache as well after updating your theme.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I am having a similar issue on my website suddenly. My mobile menu isn’t working at 980px and higher. I just updated X, Cornerstone and all other plugins, but it is still not working. Any other suggestions?

Thank you,
Amy

Hi @SpikeJulep,

Thanks for writing in! I checked your setup and you’re still using an old version of X but your Cornerstone version is up to date. Always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to latest versions to avoid such conflicts and potential errors. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Updating X will fix the mobile button issue, but make sure to purge the cache before and after the update as you’re using Endurance Cache. It would be best if you turn off the cache and optimization services before the update so you can see the latest changes on the front-end.

Cheers!

Thank you for the information and fix. I will update :).

Hi There,

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

Updating did not work for this website or another one in which this same problem occurred. This solution did fix it, though: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/mini-menu-dropdown-not-working/27824/4

Thanks for responding!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.