Mini Menu dropdown not working

I have recently discovered that the Mini Menu feature is not working for my site. I have the updated X Theme 6.0.4 and the current Cornerstone 3.0.4

When I rollover the Mini Menu Button, it shows a link as “www.website.com/#”. The button works, but does not give the dropdown menu.

This issue is broken on several browsers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox) but on my iPhone the dropdown is working.

I have set up a user on the site for you to access the site.

Thanks for your help!
Rick

Hi Rick,

While checking this issue at my end I couldn’t reproduce it, please check this screencast. What I suggest is to clear your browser cache and recheck this issue. You can check this guide to know how to clear cache in any browser.

Thanks.

Thanks for checking. OK I think that I have found the issue.
Mini Menu Button activates/becomes visible at about 1140 pixels wide, but doesn’t allow for the dropdown menu until about 980 pixels wide. So if you widen your browser until you see the full menu at the top and then make the window smaller until the Mini Menu button appears, you will reproduce the issue.

How can I reset the width that the dropdown menu starts working?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the clarification. I’ve checked the child theme style.css file on your website and I noticed that you added a snippet to change the responsive mobile menu breakpoint, however, the code snippet you added isn’t accurate. Please replace this code snippet:

@media (max-width: 1150px) {
 .masthead-inline .x-btn-navbar {
  display: block;
  float: right;
 }
 .x-nav-wrap.desktop {
  display: none;
 }
 /*.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
 }*/
 .x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.in {
 }
}

with:

@media (max-width: 1150px) {
	.masthead-inline .x-btn-navbar {
		float: right;
	}
	.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
	}
	.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
	}
	.x-nav-wrap.mobile.x-collapsed {
	}
}

That should resolve this issue.
Thanks.

1 Like

That did it! Thanks a ton for your help!!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.