Mobile Menu shows allways all entries

Hello,
the mobile menu on my site (https://yomaro.de) doesn’t work. All entrys are allways seen and the Burger Icon doesn’t do anything. Also, the facebook icon isn’t shown correctly. I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Hi André,

I have checked your site and I am seeing a JS error that is caused by your optimization setup:

Please be careful when you use optimization plugs as it could break some Javascript functions on the site. If you are not sure how to correctly set it up, it would be best to hire a professional to do it as it can impact some functionalities of the site.

So kindly change the setting of the optimization of your site or disable the plugin then clear your site’s cache.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

thanks for the fast answer. I have deactivate the Autoptimzie JS-Optimization. The failure is older than the installation of Autoptimizte, so I think, it doesn’t has to do with that. Maybe you have another idea?

Thanks a lot.

Edit: The Burger Icon does work now again, but the entries don’t disappear or appear, so one of the problems is reduced.

Hello Andre,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I see that you are using Cornerstone version 3.5.4. Can you please try updating Cornerstone to latest version 3.5.5 to avoid any conflicts?

Please take a look at following resources to update Cornerstone:

https://theme.co/changelog/

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello Prasant,

I updated Cornerstore, but the website has the same status. Do you have ideas for solutions?
Thanks for help.

Hello Andre,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that case, can you please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,

under this post is the secure note with the login information.

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Andre,

Thanks for providing the details. I have logged in and checked the site and it seems that there are quite a few custom JS codes and the header area of the site is customized through a child theme.

Did you have a developer worked on the customization of the site? If so, it would be best to get in touch with the developer to take a look at the site since we are not sure about the customization they have done to the site which is not working with the latest update and due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you.

Hi Jade,
thanks for your help.

Yes there was a developer, but there was no happy ending with him in our company so it is no option to contact him… Maybe the custom JS codes could be created by WP Rocket or another plugin (if this is an option, maybe I should deactivate all plugins and test?)
The Child Theme is not compatible with the latest version of X?
So maybe the solution can be, to build a new Child Theme and develop this one instead of the current?

Just a try: But maybe you can help me with the question of the facebook square icon in the Menu bar?

Thanks a lot.

Hi André,

Your mobile menu works fine now, please clear your browser’s cache on your end.

This was the issue;

Your minified and cached JS script is causing an issue and it got the theme/cornerstone JS as well (possible other plugins too). So I did login to your site to check what optimizer/minifier plugin do you have and you got a WP Rocket

Then I navigate to WP Rocket Settings > File Optimization and excluded the theme and Cornerstone JS from being minified with this parameter.

/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/(.*).js
/wp-content/themes/x/(.*).js

I did go ahead and resolve the facebook icon issue as well, I just updated the code that was used on that menu item as the label.

<i class="x-icon x-icon-facebook-square" data-x-icon-b="&#xf082;" ></i>

You can refer here for other social icons code

Cheers!

Hi friech,

thanks for your help. The facebook icon is running now correctly, but the mobile menu haven’t work.
Maybe there was a conflict: I installed a WordPress Plugin for Mobile Menus and exclude the CSS-Class with the original menu on mobile devices (this was a quick-and-dirty solution for the time, which it needs to resolve the original error).
After your answer, I deactivated the Plugin and the problem with the original mobile menu is still there.

On my way of fixing, there was a another JS error which was created by the plugin “Slider Revolution”, but I have fixed this error, so that shouln’t be the problem now.

Maybe you have another idea to solve it? Should I have the Plugin deactivated while wea are in the Fixing Process?

Thanks for help.

Hey André,

I disabled HTML and JavaScript minification and then purged all caches. Your mobile menu is working fine on my end now. Please clear your device browser’s cache and check your site now.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.