Mobile Menu Revolution Slider

Hey there,
I got a problem with a menu created in revolution slider on mobile devices.
I got the typical three menu bars in the left and when I click on them on Desktop it works all fine, there is a fullscreen overlay appearing and when I click on one one the menu link items, the overlay disappears again and the page scrolls down to the specific section. But on mobile devices it just scrolls to the section, the overlay stays.
I already contacted the plugin support of revolution slider which took a look in my javascript and told me that the problem is on cornerstone and theme side.
I hope you can finally help me to get this fixed.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Sure, the link is ‘https://yannickzuhlke.com’.

Hi there,

I checked the website and could not find the reason why this should happen in mobile view. To double-check and see if it is related to a conflict between the theme and Revolution Slider you can change the theme from X to something else and see the result.

I suggest that you use extensions such as Superfly which is bundled with the theme to make menus like the one you have.

Thank you for your understanding.