Mobile Menu for Desktop use

I would like to only use the mobile menu (three lines) when in desktop mode as well as mobile.

Is there css code that will help me accomplish this? My ultimate goal would be to have the desktop menu background have a opacity of 50% white.

I’ve tried based on another post but its not clickable:

/* Menu */
@media (max-width: 2000px) {
a.x-btn-navbar {
display: inline-block;
float: right;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.in {
display: block;
}
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: none;
}
}

Hi there,

There will be more than simple CSS customization needed for such a thing to accomplish. I strongly suggest that you use the Superfly plugin instead which is available as a bundled one in our theme. For more information:

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, i’m getting a

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/myowmexperience/public_html/springboard/wp-content/plugins/superfly-menu-WM68Fx/main.php on line 190

Any suggestions?

Hi there,

I guess this error happened when you tried to install the Superfly? If that is the case I think it should be related to the PHP version which is installed on your hosting service provider. Please kindly ask your hosting service provider to install a newer version of PHP complying with this standard:

php.net/supported-versions.php

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.