Mobile Menu always open

Hi,

after updating, the mobile Menu is always open…old problem.
No customizing in the Child Theme.

How can i solve this?

Regards,
Cy.

Sorry,
not solved…

Hi there,

It looks like your header template was customized as it uses an older template structure for the code of the header area.

To verify this, please login through FTP then go to wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/global/ or in wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global then find the file _nav-primary.php.

Check the code’s structure and compare it to the _nav-primary.php in wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global.

Update the code you have if you are using an older version.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with your admin access in a Secure Note so that we can check your site.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your answer.

I have never made any changes in this file. neither in the parent-theme nor in the child-theme…

please update your child-theme.

Thanks,
Cy.

Hi @cyrock,

It seems to be okay now on my end, the mobile menu is now closed upon page load. Could you try checking it again? Faulty mobile menu is always related to CSS and Javascript which means.

Thanks!

Yes, after updating the child theme, its ok now. Please updaten your Child-Theme the customers are downloading. The one i modified was downloaded the last days…

cy.

Hey cy,

I’m not sure by what you mean by:

I just downloaded our child themes from https://theme.co/apex/child-themes and they don’t contain any customized views. If you’re not making any customization to _nav-primary.php, delete it in your child theme so the parent template file will be used.

Please note that our child themes don’t have customized templates since the beginning.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.