Menu stopped working on mobile devices

Hi there! The menu on my web frananon.com stopped working on mobile devices. I use x-theme, and I don’t recall deactivating any plugging that may cause this to happen. Can you please check it out?

Hello @frananon,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I can see that you are using the latest version of Cornerstone 3.0.4. However, on the other hand I see that you are using old version of X Theme 5.2.5. Please note that it can cause compatibility issues. I suggest you to please update X Theme to the latest version and that should fix the mobile menu problem.

You can refer our update guide and changelog for more information:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Ok, now i’m on panic.

I was trying a solution that I read on another thread from something that had the same problem and the instructions were to remove the cornerstone plugin via FTP from wordpress/plugins. It supossely would make the plugin to reinstall automatically, but it didn’t even appeared on the overview section of the x-theme, so I uploaded a fresh cornerstone copy via FTP to the plugins section. It gave me an error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /usr/home/frananon/www/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /usr/home/frananon/www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 169

Now the website doesn’t work at all. All I get is some kind of code. It’s completely broken. I hope the content is not lost. :frowning:

Please, HELP!!

May I try a restoration from my hosting? I have that service available.

Ok, I’ll try that since I didn’t get response within 6 hours and I need my site running for business reasons. Please don’t access the hosting or the site until I can confirm the restoration is done.

Well, restoration done, but all stays the same. Raw cornerstone code, despite is activated. Only the portfolio is still working. I don’t know what’s happening. Please check my site again. It’s not just the menu not working on mobile devices (which is yet pretty bad), it’s the entire site down and I need it for my business. :cold_sweat:

I am having the same issue.
I have updated both X Theme & Cornerstone.

http://mentalidaddeemprendedor.com/

Please help.
Thanks!

Issue found

Hi There,

We would like you to please create a new post and give us your website details.
Don’t post here in this post and you are not the original owner of this post. The details might be visible to other.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.