Thanks for writing in! Could you please try following the steps below and see if you can resolve your issue.
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Make sure that you're running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you're not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
You should also take a look at our performance guide:
If you're still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.
Let us know how it goes.