MegaMenu Support

I need to ask for support from MegaMenu and wonder about updating the plugin. I may be able to get support without adding an update if they are not in sync. I just want to take the best bath forward. What is your recommendation? Thank you.

As a separate question, could I do images in the drop down of the header menu and just use your product now? Also, would I be able to include the third party shopping cart as seen in my current menu and have it inline with the rest of the menu items. I have figured it out here but if you can do this I would just stay with your header as I prefer it. Thank you.

I input it with the following:
rm-cart-button product-code=“1mqGef” entity-id=“59ee529ae4f54906b7d9e5ef” price-code=“Default” button-label=“Book It” class=“ui rm button primary entityButton” style=“color:#ffffff; background-color:#1eb4a1
/rm-cart-button

view on page view of shopping cart in menu passcode quick

Hi there,

I will try to answer the different questions in ordered manner but please only follow up the 1st question here and for the others open up a separate thread so we can focus on the discussion for them.

1. Judging the link you provided by Mega Menu you mean the Uber Menu plugin. That plugin is bundled with our theme and we can not guarantee a 100% latest version of the plugin available in the theme. We will periodically release the new version and you will see the update sign in the plugins menu for the Uber Menu. It usually takes time to check the compatibility of a new version with our theme and make sure everything is working before the release. For more information about this matter please read the bundled version section of the article below:

As this plugin in a bundled one, you do not have a purchase key for that plugin to get support from the developer of the menu. We are not the experts of the plugin but you can ask any question you want regarding the plugin usage and help here and we will do our best to help you out.

1. Our theme does not have an image feature in the menu but you can add the image as the label of the menu and it will be rendered on the homepage. For example:

But it is not a standard way and you will need to style the images yourself to fit the menu inside your design.

1. You can not add 3rd party code inside the normal menu item. You may ask this question from the 3rd party cart developer and see if they can help.

Thank you.

Thank you. I appreciate your assistance! I will not update and especially with the new release (so exciting!) I don’t want to introduce issues. Thank you. I am doing some work on it today and will follow up with specific questions. I have found it a little wanky. At times if I edit it, it loses all styling and I must deactivate it and then reactivate it. And I haven’t asked it to do any heavy lifting yet so it has made me nervous. I have tried to deactivate all plugins and see if there might be a conflict but have not been able to pin anything down so I am of little help there. But it does seem to come back with all the styling intact.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hey @GeorgiaG,

I see you’re using the latest compatible version of UberMenu. There is no need to update for now. Are you worried by this error?

You can ignore that for now or try uninstalling UberMenu then re-install again via Pro > Overview.

Regarding the problem of losing your work, it is mostly caused by caching. It would be best that you clear all caches and disable caching while you edit your site.

Thanks.

No. It is a larger issue and has happened since I installed it at the start before doing any other work. I will take a screenshot next time and repost my question. Thank you.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.