Margins in between Rev Sliders

Hello,
I’ve set up 4 sliders one on top of each other and managed to insert a white separator in between the sliders. (http://myscarletworm.com)

I tried to do the same for another webpage, but couldn’t (http://myscarletworm.com/whatwedo/):

I tried to learn how to use inspect elements in Chrome, but couldn’t figure out what the white separators are in the 1st webpage, and do not know how to identify the space.

For some reason, no matter how I tried to insert padding or margin in the middle slider of the 2nd webpage (“Dine-In”), I couldn’t set up the white margins to act as a separator between the sliders.

Could you kindly enlighten me?

Hi there,

Please edit the slider and go to the Slider Settings > Layout and Visuals > Position then set the Top Margin to 0.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Jade, for prompt reply. I’ve tried that. It didn’t work. I’ve also tried adding padding but to no avail.

Just to clarify, I’ll like to replicate the white borders - I am hoping to have the similar white margins or separators in my 2nd webpage.

Hi There,

Your slider already has the separator. The difference is here you have the white body background, while here you have a dark/gradient background.

So if you want that separator/gap to be white, you need to change that page background to white.

.page-id-3037 .site {
	background-color: #fff !important;
}

Notice the page-id selector, that means that code will only apply to that page (what we do)

How To Locate Post/Page IDs

It would be easier if you place each of the sliders on their own section (or row). So you will only apply a 5px white border to the section/row.

Thanks,

Hello Friech. Thanks so much for your tips. I thought my middle slider “Dine In” already has a white background? So has the top slider “Takeaway”. That’s what I see in the slider settings under “layout & visual”. Anyway, I’ll try your CSS. And also learn to put in separate sections as you wisely suggest.

It’ll be great if I can also learn how to use the Inspect Elements properly. Can I trouble you to take a screenshot of the Inspect Elements panel to teach me how you uncover the black/gradient background or white background? So I learn to do it myself in future. Appreciate the instruction.

Hi,

You may refer to the links below.

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.