Mailshimp Pop-up Newsletter Form

Hello,

How can I add a pop-up form from Mailshimp on my website for a newsletter subscription with several fields?
It is a code I should add?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Joy

Hi Joy,

You can try with ConvertPlus Extension:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The pop-up I want has a short survey format with clickable boxes and apparently this is not doable with the ConvertPlus extension.

What do you suggest?

Thank you for your support.
Joy

Hi There,

If you want a clickable popup then please use conte ht area modal and put the mail chimp form code there.

If you want the popup open when by default please use the popup code of the mail chimp in Customizer Javascript section.

You can refer Mailchimp documentation for Generating form code.

Thanks

How can I access: conte ht area modal to put the mail chimp form code there?

Couldn’ find it…

Thank you,
Joy

Hi Joy,

To add your mailchimp code, you can add the code below in your child theme’s functions.php file.

add_action('wp_footer', 'my_custom_script', 20 );

function my_custom_script () { ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"aaabbbccc.com","uuid":"123123","lid":"aaaa1122"}) })</script>
<?php }

Change this

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"aaabbbccc.com","uuid":"123123","lid":"aaaa1122"}) })</script>

With the code from mailchimp.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.