Asu you suggested …

I’ve selected left one option “MailPoet Sending Service”
I’ve asked MailPoet free key
I’ve received a free key

BUT the received key is NOT valid for PREMUM

Any idea?

Thank You

Hi Daniele,

Once you enter your key under Key Activation tab.

Then head over to Send With tab and activate sending service there.

Then try again validating your key and it should work.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials along with your MailPoet API key in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I still having the issue

I have also a problem with MailPoet 3 Premium (New) update to version 3.0.45
this is the error:
Your MailPoet Premium plugin is incompatible with the free MailPoet plugin. Register your key or purchase one now to update the Premium to the latest version.

Hello Daniele,

Actually, you do not need to activate MailPoet premium as it already comes bundled with Pro. You should be able to use the features of the plugin and get the automatic updates from us when we release an update. If you wish to activate it, you will need a standalone license which means you have to purchase a license for the plugin.

Hope this explains it.

Dear Jade

If you have a look to mldarshana reply, you will see that we have two different situations:

This is mldarshana activation:

This is my activation:

Something is wrong

Thank You

Hi Daniele,

Please ignore that message, the free key is for activating sending service only.
It does not activate premium features thus that message.

Please check the link below for more information

Thanks

Dear paul.r, Jade, mldarshana

Thank you for your precious support

But I think something is wrong with Premium plugin…
I keep getting these warning messages

Keys for free sending plans do not validate the Premium plugin,
But I think we have received also the Premium plugin with Pro 2.5 version.
So, I think I should see a situation like the following

and not

Please, could you investigating with MailPoet?

Thank You very much

Daniele

P.S.
I think after last Mail Poet FREE update the Premium features are have disappeared,
in fact I cannot see anymore STAT, Google Analytics field, etc.

Hey Daniele,

I got the same results as you have. I talked to Darshana and he was using a previous version when he tested and now that he updated, he got the same result too.

To clarify, the key that you inserted is for the Sending Service and not activating the MailPoet Premium plugin as also said by Paul. Is the Sending Service no working?

I also get that “incompatible” warning. Please ignore that for a moment. The updated MailPoet Premium version will be pushed in due time. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Dear christian_y

Thank You for your support

The problem is that after MailPoet 3 (FREE) auto-update
I can see NO MORE Premium Features like:

INSIGHTFUL STATISTICS

GOOGLE ANALYTICS CAMPAIGN

Thank You

Daniele

P.S.
It might be useful to Deactivate and Reactivate MailPoet Premium from Wordpress Plugins?

That might be really a version incompatibility between the current free version and the current bundled premium version. I’ll forward this to the person responsible for bundled plugins. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hey There,

Version 3.0.45 is now available via our automatic updates. Please update to that version. Thanks!

Thank You very much

Best Support Team

You’re most welcome!

Hi @rubin ,

Shall Version 3.0.45 be added to the bundle on TF?

Thanks.

Hello @strobley,

I will forward your message to Rubin.
Meanwhile, you can easily install the MailPoet plugin in X/Pro > Validation > Extensions.

Regards.

Thanks RueNel

No problem.

Any update on getting this added to TF as well?

Hi,

I checked on TF and this hasn’t been added yet. Please note that when pushing update to TF, it will require a some time to go through TF update process and approval.

As my colleagues have stated you can install the plugin via X/Pro > Validation > Extensions.
If you need the file, you can get it in wp-content/plugins/mailpoet

Thanks

Same Problem with New Version 3.22.0 (Premium Version 3.0.46)