MailPoet Activation & Growth Options

I added the MailPoet and MailPoet premium plugins as recommended. The PlugIn has a field for ‘activation.’ Do we go to MailPoet and get that filled in? Also, if we decide to use the MailPoet e-mail sever service will it work with this installation or will we have to reinstall and activate?

Thanks.

Hey @RocketSMS,

Regarding the Activation field, you can ignore it or generally all activation fields of bundled plugins since the theme has a mechanism that allows usage of the plugin without a standalone plugin license.

Regarding your second concern, by:

Are you referring to MailPoet’s Sending Service?

Yes, that should work.

Hope that helps.

Actually, this is what I see for the plug-in configuration page for sending e-mails - was thinking I should go with box on left but looks like the one on right is activated. Advice on path forward?

Hi @RocketSMS,

You must go for the left one. The right one means you’re still using the built-in one on your site instead of MailPoet.

Thanks!

Yep. I see what confused me. When I followed the link to their website the free option was in fine print and there were a number of paid options. I don’t mind paying when I get bigger, but wanted to take advantage of the deal you cut.

Got it activated.

Hi @RocketSMS,

In that case, I recommend buying a premium service directly from Mail Poet Service. Please check this https://www.mailpoet.com/pricing/

Then you can enter the key given to you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.