Mailchimp element says "No forms available"

I’ve created a form, linked my API, named it, designed it, etc. etc.

The form is ready to go. I’d like to add a mailing list opt-in via an element to my homepage, but when I add the element I get “no forms available” in the dropdown.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey there,

Did you follow this instruction https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-email-forms/82? It sounds like you’ve created a form in Mailchimp and not in the Email Forms plugin. There’s nothing you can design in there. Just settings.

Thanks.

I did follow those instructions. I have two forms set up the email forms plugin and still can’t add it to my homepage via the content tab. In fact, now I can’t even select mailchimp from the Elements tab in Cornerstone after updating.

Hi again,

If you’re using Cloudflare or a cache plugin, purge the cache first and see this helps. If the problem remains then try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I do not have any third party plugins installed. I tried deactivating emailforms and reactivating it but the problem continued. I deleted and reinstalled the plugin as well with no luck. Is there any other option?

Hey There,

In that case, please provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Thanks!!!

Hi there,

You should use shortcode for now, example add a text element in cornerstone and add this shortcode [tco_subscribe form="82"]. Shortcodes should be available from each form you created :slight_smile:

I’ll forward this for further checking since this could be related to the recent change in naming for email forms plugin.

Thanks!