Lost access to old site, can't revoke X Theme license

Hi, I moved my wordpress site over to a new URL but everything from the old site was deleted, so I don’t have a way to revoke my license. Can this be transferred to my new site?

Hi Luis,

Thanks for writing in! You just need to head over to your Themeco Dashboard -> License page, then click on the pencil icon to edit your site URL and then you can set your new URL there.

You can also check our product validation guide from the following link (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55).

Hope that helps.

I already tried this before but it didn’t work. When I try to activate the license I get this message:

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Please let me know what can be done

Hi Luis,

May I know which purchase code and site’s URL you’re trying to validate it? Please provide it in the secure note. And if possible, the admin login credentials as well so we could try validate it.

Thanks!

Sure, I will add that now

Hi Luis,

It should be validated now, you’re missing a single letter e from the URL you have assigned to your license.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.