Loco Translate missing bundles

Hi!

I have a few sentences that I need to translate in my theme X. I have installed Loco Translate and I get this info that I don’t understand. Are you able to help me?

Partially configured bundle
This bundle’s configuration has been automatically detected, but isn’t fully complete.

No translation template for the “x” text domain
2 files can’t be matched to a known set of strings

Hmmm…I have big problem with theme translation in general. I have tried to follow instructions: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-translation/61, but when I try to download the x.pot, I got critical error. I have talked with WPEngine, who is proving the hosting. They can not see any problem why it´s doing that. I tried this Loco translate, but there I have that above problem. Now I’m wondering what could be from, because the Loco translate can not find the file either. Are these problems related?

Hi Anni,

Thanks for writing in! It could be that your x.pot file may have been corrupted when downloading it. You don’t have to download it from your site, instead you can download the latest version of X theme from your Envato account, unzip the x.zip file and then you can locate the x.pot file under the following location.
x/framework/lang/x.pot

Then use that file to do your translations and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thank you! I was able to find the files.

You’re welcome, Anni.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.