Load content area modal only after clicking on the menu (PRO Theme)

By default, when loading the site, all contents of the “content area modal” are loaded. I want them to load contents only after clicking on the menu to open the modal. You help me with that?

I have the PRO Theme activated.

Hi there,

You can not achieve this by the normal Pro features. You need to install the ConvertPlus plugin by going to Pro > Validation page and scroll down to find the plugin.

Then you need to add a pop-up modal in the plugin and set it to have a manual display in the behavior panel. For more information:

You will need to add the Launch With CSS Class option. For example themodalactivation:

Then, you will need to go to Appearance > Menus and from the top right section of the screen click on the Screen Options and enable the CSS Classes option:

After that go to the menu item which you want to activate the pop-up modal and add the class you used in the ConvertPlus Manual Display option:

Now if you click on the menu item in question it will bring up the pop-up modal.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.