Licenses of theme x and pro

Hello,
This is rather an administrative question, in totally I use 20 licenses of X (, for 4 of them I opened a different apex account (also this one).
For a general view I prefer to have them together in the one and the same account. Is it possible to tranfer these licenses?
There are alI bougtht by me in Envato market.

Hello @janssen,

Thanks for writing in! Is your 4 other APEX account only contains one license per account? If that is the case, please list the license codes and the APEX user account in your next reply so that we can delete it. Once it is deleted, you can add the license codes into the other license codes of this accounts. You can create a secure note and post the details in the secure note. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hello,
I just sent a secure note with the 5 accounts which I want to transfer.

kind regards, Astrid

Hey Astrid,

Thanks for that. I’ve unlocked the Pro license, and manually detached the X licenses, so they can all now be re-registered under your other account. Just log into that account, go to licenses, click on register license, and add in the license code to add each one.

Thanks for your continued business, and have a great day!

Hi Astrid,

No problem, I’ve unlocked the additional one now too. Do reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

Hey Michelle,

I’m sorry but this is not the correct forum to be contacting another user. If you know @janssen, please contact him directly. Or, you can use our Peer to Peer forum.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, @christian_y, would you be able to assist with my request for a temporary license to debug our site on a staging environment?

Hi Michelle,

You can use your existing license on a staging environment in addition to the production environment. Just go to the licenses section of your dashboard and enter the staging environment URL beneath the production URL.

You can learn more about in the section “Using Development Licenses” within this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55

If you require further assistance, please open a new thread.

Hope this helps.

Legend. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re very welcome, Michelle. Have a great day!

Hi Astrid,

You can disregard the notifications. Instead of opening a new thread, Michelle tacked a question onto the end of your thread, and as a result, you’ve received details of the subsequent posts. This is one reason why we ask for new topics to be created as a new thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience. The follow-on question is now resolved and I’ll lock the thread now so there will be no further follow-ups.