Licenses All showing as linked

Hi, I’ve purchased a number of licenses over the years- Some were used is demo sites, and other connected to clients. I’m trying to get 2 demos up and going, and every one of my purchase codes from themeforest says it’s already registered when I try to enter on the register license page?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Hello @Sky77,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see 4 licenses on your account (see my private note). If you you don’t see all the license on your end, please clear your browser’s cache. Can you let us know the URL or the licences that’s having the issue?

Thanks.

See secure note.

Hey @Sky77,

Upon checking just now, I see 5 licenses in your license page. All of them are each assigned to a site. If you’re testing demos, you can register your staging domain to one of your license’s Staging. For more details about Staging part of your license, please see Assigning a site at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55

4 of the license you posted in the secure note are part of the 5 licenses I mentioned above.

The rest of the licenses are registered to another user. Can you give us more details if you’ve registered the licenses previously or you have transferred them to your clients? I’ll post the user’s email in the secure note so you can try contacting the user to resolve license ownership. If you’re the owner of the email, please check your email for license verification emails.

Thanks.

Thank you for your quick work on this!! - That makes sense, that other email account is one of ours here as well, a general email box- that’s a mistake on our end. Would it be possible to merge the accounts? I guess the other option would be to do a password recovery from that email, and just use two accounts? We went through a business name change and I’m guessing that is when this mix up happened. I did have to buy another license yesterday to keep one of the projects on schedule- so that’s the 5th you mentioned. Thanks again,

Hey @Sky77,

No problem! I’d be happy to merge these into one account but first I’ll need to verify that you are the rightful owner of the other account. If you can post here from that account (go ahead and use the password recovery to get into it if you need to) confirming that you’d like your licenses under that account to be moved to this one, then I’ll go ahead and do that for you.

Thanks for building with X. We appreciate your repeat custom.

Alright Matt- I’m in. And glad you guys figured this out- All the missing licenses are in here- Let me know next steps to merge…

Hey @Sky77,

Thanks for confirming that for us. I’m pleased to say that no more steps are required, we’ve gone ahead and merged them into the one account for you.

Hope this takes care of everything, but just reach out if you need anything else. Have a great day!

Thank you very much- Really Appreciate it.

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.