License Not Working - Jason Satterly

Hi guys, I need some help quickly as I need to start developing today. I bought a license from Envato Market yesterday, installed the theme in wordpress and get this response - We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

My new license is not showing on the dashboard here either. Can you please help.

Hi there,

The purchase code you added was public and that is why I edited your message and removed that information and added to the Secure Note.

I checked your licenses page and it seems that you did not add the purchase key there to get the proper API Key. Please read this article for more detailed information:

Also, we have a Knowledge Base overview page which you can find lots of information about how to setup our theme and the usage:

Thank you.

I have tried adding the purchase key to the license dashboard and it tells me that its active, so I cannot get the API key.

Hi there,

That is correct. The license is used by another user. If you have another Themeco user you need to check with that user as the Key is used with another username.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.