License isn't working

Hey! I just bought a new license to install on a domain I have, morrmeroz.com, and it keeps saying my purchase code is invalid when I put it in on wordpress…

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check the product validation guid for your solution.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details and license key in a secure note so that we can have a look.

THanks

Hello staff,

I hope you can help me. Since 2016 I have various licenses of the x theme. For my website www.einkaufchip.de I got the message that my license of X theme is invalid. I copied the API code but it did not work. I get This error: Error thrown
Call to undefined method TCO_Validator::get_response()

I hope you can help me.

Best regards

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread!

Can you please check this validation trouble shooting guid https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201 It may help you to fix the issue.

If the steps doesn’t help please provide us the website details and the license code so that we can have a look.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
  • license code
    All the best!

Hi there,

You are using an old version of the Theme and the Cornerstone. Please kindly update the theme to version 6.0.2 and the Cornerstone to version 3.0.2.

Secondly, make sure that you are using PHP version 7.1 or 5.6. You will need to contact your hosting service provider to make that change.

Finally, make sure that you have the PHP Memory Limit increased to 512M:

Thank you.

Hello,
thank you very much. I am using now php 7.1 and my php Memory Limit is also increased to 512MB but i still cannot update the x-theme or the related plugins like cornerstone or Revolution slider nore to valid my license.

I hope you can help me.

Beste regards
Mario

Hi There @Mario1986

I have resolved your issues and validated your site.

Thanks!

Hello,
thank you very much für your help. One last question. Now I have updated all my plugins and the x-theme version.
The Problem is now, that the slides I made with the Slider Revolution Plugin were not displayed any more.
Do you know the reason why?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Mario

Hi There @Mario1986

I’m not sure which pages that you’re referring to with regard to slider revolution. Please open up a new thread as it will be a separate issue and provide us with the page URLs so that we can look into your issue.

In the meantime, try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test your issue to see if there’s any plugin conflict.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.