Left Header Builder with slide in/out hover

Dear All ,

I came across this template and I was wondering if we can achieve the same results on Pro.

Sample : http://windsor.themerex.net/home-3/

I did make Left side header which it only allow us on one bar to be added with unlimited number of cotainers and elements . But the question is who can we get slide in /out hover text with background

Hi @Shorbaji,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, that would require custom development. It’s not just positioning the header but it also has a complex structure that isn’t available in Pro header.

That is of course still doable but we can’t provide custom development here in the forum.

Thanks for understanding.

I have reached to something similar ( LINK )

but left one think how to make drop down menu to slide in from left instead of slide in from bottom .

do you have any idea ?

Hey @Shorbaji,

There’s no option for it but you can override the effect by adding this code in the Navigation Inline’s Element CSS.

$el .x-dropdown {
    transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);
}

Here’s the before and after.

Before:

After:

Please just note that the purpose of showing you the code is to make you aware of the Element CSS feature. We do not offer support for overriding base element styles and effects therefore the code will not be supported. In case it causes issues or you need other effects, you need to forward your request to a third-party developer.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Thanks for your efforts Christian .

I am learning to do things by Pro without the need of buying any other theme . do like what ever others are doing with other themes

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Christian were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.