Layout Questions

I tried searching the forums and knowledge base for my questions but couldn’t find these three.

1. On this page and only this page, I want to make the semi-transparent grey background either totally transparent or not there at all.

2. On this page there is a gap between the featured image and the tab nav that I would like to get rid of.

3. On this page there is a lot of empty space above the contact form and icons. Is there anyway to shrink that?

Sorry if these questions are obvious and thanks for the help!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, 1) please add this to Theme Options > CSS

body.page-id-224 .entry-wrap {
    background: transparent !important;
    box-shadow: none;
}

You can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar
For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial
How To Locate Post/Page IDs

1. That space is actually an empty <p> tag, please check your tab content and remove any unnecessary line-break, because Wordpress will convert that to an empty <p> tag.

You can also add this to Theme Options > CSS

p:empty {display: none;}
  1. Those spaces are columns top padding, please add a CLASS ptn on those 1/2 Columns to get rid of those spaces.

Utility Classes

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you!

Actually, can I add one more question?

On this page I would like to make it so only the image Skyscraper gets darker on hover. I tried adding a class to it and then using CSS but I couldn’t figure it out.

Hi,

Try adding a class to your column shortcode that has the skyscraper.

eg.

[column class="my-hover" type="1/4"]

Then add this in Theme Options > CSS

.my-hover a {
        display:block;
        background-color:#000;
}

.my-hover a:hover img {
    opacity:0.7;
}

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.