Just installed ethos stack 1

Hi, I have just started on wordpress and purchased ethos stack 1. I need a simple layout so i have installed the demo content and deleted their posts.
However i have added a post and it comes up in the top slider bar but not on the main home page. I want a simple layout of all my blogs on the home page. Like the example below. How can i set it up to do this? Thanks

Hey Carl,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

https://www.fishkeepingforever.com I have an under construction plugin currently running. Just so you know.

Hi @fishkeepingforever,

Please share us your admin credential so we could check your further.

You could be able to set your homepage here:

Settings > Reading > Your homepage

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I have messaged you.
Thanks

Hi There @fishkeepingforever

Please provide your login credential here using the secure note option, so that the next available staff can look into your issue.

Thanks!

I have added a secure note with the info

Hi Carl,

Thank you for giving the login information. I managed to check your website and I see the test posts that you added in the front end of the website.

Few points to consider:

If you want to show/hide the section which I shared the screenshot above you need to go to X > Theme Options> Ethos > Post Carousel:

If you want to show/hide the section which I shared the screenshot above you need to go to X > Theme Options> Ethos > Post Slider:

Here is what I see at the moment on the homepage of your website:

Important point to consider is that you are using a cache plugin and you need to purge the cache each time you do a change and also you need to clear your browser cache or check the website with another browser.

From what I understand you are in the process of development, so it is not recommended that you have a cache plugin at the time being as whatever you do and change might not show immediately because of the cache. Try to finish the website and then add the cache plugin at the end when you want to move the website to production.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @fishkeepingforever,

You currently don’t have any post so I can’t see the issue. Please add in some posts and follow the Ethos setup instructions here.

Thanks.

I have fixed the problem so i deleted the test posts. All is fine now thanks.

Thanks @fishkeepingforever for updating the thread, you are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.