Issues with update

Hello I’ve got issues with your update of cornerstone.
First on some of my pages the elements do not appear in preview.
A red circle loader appears and never ends up loading the page. It keeps on loading without any results.
Could there be a problem somewhere?

Also since the update the plugin polylang cannot be used anymore. When i try to edit page with cornerstone
it says there is a front end problem. I have to disable the plugin to edit my pages and enable it after it is done.
I know it is now your issue but the plugin but is there something that could have done wrong on your end?

Also I’d like to mention that the way you write text has changed and not for the better. The enlarged window is now much smaller and less comfortable than the previous version

Hello @Typaldos,

Thanks for writing in and we are sorry to hear that you seem to be having some issues. As it seems that you might have forgotten to provide the URL to your website in your secure note, regretfully we cannot look at anything first-hand at this time. If you can send us that URL, we will be happy to take a look into what might be going on.

That being said, if you have not done so, it is likely that this could all be due to a caching issue. As is recommended in our Knowledge Base, we have a procedure we ask all users to follow when updating to ensure that no caching conflicts arise, as this typically accounts for the vast majority of “problems” that come up after an update:

If after following all those steps you find that you still are having issues, don’t hesitate to provide us with your URL so we can take a closer look into things.

As we have noted in many places throughout the forums, community, and various Facebook groups, feedback on the text editor has been received by many users and we are looking to introduce functionality that will include a more full-screen editing environment.

Cheers!

hello my website is www.irdi.ch.
yes i had tried cleaning the cache

Hi There,

The conflict with Polylang and WPML are our highest priority and our development team is doing their best to find a solution.

Here is detailed information regarding the problem:

We are on the same ship regarding the Polylang plugin like the WPML one.

What you can do for now is deactivate the Polylang plugin when you edit a french version of your page.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Any updates in this?

Hi,

Sorry we don’t have an update yet when things will work with Polylang but we are investigating what’s possible from our end.

We officially integrate with WPML, so that’s taken priority.

Thanks