Is there a way to load a Layerslider background image before scrolling down to it?

On one of my pages that I’m building, I have a couple Layersliders at the top and bottom of the page. The issue that I’m having is that when you scroll down, background is while until the whole slides starts to load. I’m wondering if there is a way to load the backgrounds for Layerslider sections with the initial page load and then only have the various layer effects happen you scroll down to the section.

If you look at my unpublished page “Instagram Growth Coaching” you’ll see what I mean.

Hey Brendan,

Try setting up the section background of the sections holding your sliders. There’s no way to automatically achieve that in LayerSider. If you’re going to use an image background, it would be best that you use a light weight image so it will load fast. It’s possible to do that using image compression. For more details, please see our performance guide.

Please also always include the URL of the page with issue in a the secure note so we could check directly rather than logging in and finding your page let alone digging through all your threads to find your domain name. This would help reduce our response time. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info! That’s a decent compromise.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.