Invalid Site URL error

I have purchased X in order to use as a theme for an intranet page hosted on an internal server. However, when I input my code, the error I get says “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.” followed by “Invalid Site URL”.

Furthermore, when I try to input my site URL (taken directly from my settings page) into the License Management Page, it will not save the URL under sites.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for writing in, I have checked your licenses page and there is no site URL associated with your license. Please add your site’s URL on the licenses page.

Product Validation

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

As per my original post, when I input my site URL into the corresponding field on the licenses page it will not save my site url in the field, even after I press “Save Changes”.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the info and sorry I overlook that, I understand that this is only an intranet domain, but would you mind removing that underscore _ from your URL, our domain validator does not accept underscore.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.