Internal server error etz

Dear sir/madam,

I am a novice.
I have just upgraded from x to pro, and even with the theme active I could not instal child theme( I was prompted that parent theme was not found). This resolved itself mysteriously when I left work for dinner… Now I have activated the child theme, but I have no longer the cornerstone/Pro in my menu, and if I for instance press “header” in the pro menu I get Internal server error.
Just realized I am supposed to have Design cloud? That is no where to be found…
Please give me a helping hand
the page is www.spaceageprod.com

Best regards

Hello @Flo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can find Design Cloud under Pro > Templates. To get started with Design Cloud, please take a look at following video.

Regarding the problem you are facing, I would suggest you to try out following solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for your answer! It turned out to be the Slider Revolution Plugin. Everything is updated to the latest version, but deactivating this plugin fixed my problems. Do I need this plugin like in X, or have Themeco built in similar features that replace Slider Revolution in Pro?

Thanks!

Hello @Flo,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I would first suggest you to deactivate and delete Revolution Slider plugin from Plugins > Installed Plugins. After that try installing Revolution Slider from Pro > Validation > Extension and see upon activating the slider problem returns back. If the issue comes back again the Revolution Slider is causing the issue and you have the choice of using a different slider plugin that comes with Pro Theme like Layer Slider or Soliloquy. Here’s the resource that you can take a look to get started.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.