Interactive Scroll Buttons

Hello

I’m working in a full width front page (based on integrity 7).
On one of my sections I am wanting to add products across the page; users need to be able to click on each one to go to the info page for that product as well as being able to scroll through the product (left and right arrows) on the front page (showing 3 products at a time).

youtube or step by step tutorials appreciated - new to all of this!

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
If I understand properly you are looking to create a product slider in home page.
If so There is no such default option in the theme to create this type of slider, that needs little bit of customisation work.

I would recommend you to check out this plugin.

The demo is here http://www.pickplugins.com/demo/woocommerce-products-slider/?ref=wordpress.org
They have also documentation how to use the plugins.
This is not something official recommendation but you can search for other options too.

Hope this helps!

Thanks basanta I will give it a go. I did get the woocommerce plugin for my shop, but it might work for this feature if I am able to change the rollover links - I will give it a go!

Hi @SecureSpot,

Let us know how it goes.

For more details about woocommerce.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico

Thank you - I don’t think I can use woocommerce as I don’t want the images to appear as shop iems or be linked to shop items. I am now looking into having images as buttons - not sure if this is a possibilty?

Thanks again

Hi Basanta

I can’t find woocommerce through cornerstone under elements.
Would you be able to advise how I can add it?

Thanks again
Suzy

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

There is no such element called woocommerce in the element. Fe elements are there related to woo commerce Cart.

To use woocommerce you have to check this documentation.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.