Install Pro on new server - also where are the video tutorials?

Since the download is no longer from Themeforest, I’ve downloaded the pro.zip from my Apex Dashboard. No documentation seems to explain what to do next. Do I upload the entire zip??? Also, where are the so-called large library of video tutorials mentioned in the blurb under the Knowledge Base button?

Thank you,
Brian

Hello @send2bsg,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can install Pro Theme from Appearance > Themes > Add New and upload the zip file. I also suggest you to please take a look at our theme installation guide for more information.

Pro Theme has couple of important elements i.e header and footer builder, design cloud and content builder.

To get started with header and footer builder, please take a look at following resource.

Content builder is similar to Cornerstone, to get started with Cornerstone please take a look at following resource.

Please note that Pro Theme don’t has the demo import feature similar to X Theme. Instead we launched Design cloud for Pro Theme. For more information, please take a look at following resource.

For more in depth resources, please take a look at our KB section.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.