Import template revolution slider

Hi,

I can not download the free revolution slider templates to import them into my site.

I was watching this post in the forums

However I can not find where to download the free templates

Thanks,

HI there,

Thanks for writing in.

I just downloaded one, maybe you’re trying to download the premium ones? What slider you’re trying to download?

Are you sure you’re on this page https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/? Looks different from your screenshot. You have to hover the item and click the download icon overlaying the image.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the help, i did not really see it before!

You’re welcome!

Has this changed? I cannot find anywhere I can download any of the free templates. For example, I was trying to download Image Hero, which is free, but there is no download option anywhere. I’ve used this before so I know I should be able to. Can someone help me?

Hello @jlswilton,

This quite an old ticket. To avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks for understanding.