Revolution Slider Registration missing code

Hello, I have purchased the X Theme for wordpress from Envato, I authorised the theme using the purchase code I was given by the store itself but once I installed the revolution slider plugin which comes with this theme it asks for a registration code with doesn’t match with the one provided me by the store itself. It’s clearly stated that the plugin comes with this template but I don’t see anywhere the code requested to activate it in the downloaded zip folder, only the zip containing the plugin itself…

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Since the Revolution Slider you have is a bundled with the X|Theme, you don’t need to validate it. The plugin functions 100% without license registration.

We provide the updates for this extensions rather than from the plugin developers automatic updater.

We always try and upgrade as soon as possible when a new plugin release is made to ensure our customers are using the latest version. This isn’t always possible for example if we submit a update to Envato and our update is in review while a new plugin version comes out, that version would have to wait for our next update.

If a plugin includes any major fixes, for example a security issue, or a plugin breaking bug that prevents all functionality we update right away.

If a plugin update just includes minor bug fixes or improvements, then generally we wait to bundle that version until our planned update is ready to come out.

Hope this shed some lights.
Cheers!

I am sorry but this appears to be incorrect.
The revolution slider still requires an activation code which does not match the envato code which I was sent after my purchase, furthermore when I login into my dashboard there’s a big red sign saying “Not activated” and asking me for a purchase code.

Hi There,

You can freely ignore that red sign.

The bundled version of the plugin offers all functionalities as the purchased version, the only difference is that you need to download the templates manually and import to your slider.

Also, you won’t be able to download premium templates, just standard templates, but there are quite a few really good looking standard templates.

The plugin developers do that to motivate the users to purchase the plugin.

You can download the standard templates from the following link :

https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Hope it clarifies.

Hello,

I have a similar problem.

When I am trying to Add Slider From Template it hangs with Please Wait a Moment for ever (please see below):

Hi there @Jay_b,

Thanks for writing in! If you could open up a new ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.

This is because if we need to request any details, they can’t be shared on someone else’s thread.

Thanks!