Images size on mobile

Hi,

The mobile version is running slow and i was wondering if it had to do with my image sizes.

Do you set images from desktop and mobile separately?

Thanks.

Hi There,

The images for both are the same. I recommend you to use a compress images plugin to compress all your images:

We also have an article about the Optimize Speed your website, you should take a look at this:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I have optimized my images.I have set the images for the banner at 2800 in width and for the smaller images at 1200 in width. Is this size ok or do you have any recommendations?

Hi Ali,

It should be just okay, GTMetrix just wanted you to resize it to 335px since the container where the image is just 335px. In responsive design, the container changes width and it’s not always 335px. What if it’s viewed on larger device, then the 335px image will be blurred once stretched.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for responding. Should i keep the image sizes as they are or do i replace a smaller sized picture in the media query for mobile phones?

Thanks.

Hey Ali,

You can keep your image sizes as it is fine as Rad explained. If you’re hesitant though, you can code media queries for your images. Just note that custom coding is not covered in our product support.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.