Images blurry

Good evening. I’m having some issues with my woocommerce images. For some reason, the images on the category overview are super blurry. I tried everything, but I can’t seem to fix it. My page is:

https://shop.martingijzemijter.nl/

As you can see, the product image itself is super big, but the thumbnails are very blurry. Image script is not disabled (I tried doing that too by the way).

Hope you can help!

Thanks!

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing in, It seems you’re uploading relatively small images, Woocommerce recommends at least 800 x 800px or higher.

Fixing Blurry Product Images

And another thing, it seems you’re not using X? Did you switch theme?

Cheers!

Hi! Thanks for your reply. My images are not small, I actually used huge images at some point to make sure it worked.I’m not sure what is going on. I am using the Renew X theme by the way, what makes you think otherwise? :slight_smile:
Thanks!

MArtin

Hello there,

Those images are regenerated thumbnails and were stretched automatically by regenerated CSS code. You can resolve this by setting standard image dimensions in Woocomerce.

Kindly check the link provided by my colleague. For your convenience:

Fixing Blurry Product Images - Standard image dimensions

We can confirm you’re not using X theme in your Shop page. Are you using Themify’s Woocomerce Builder addon to build that page?

You can simply create your shop page without using any add-on. You can refer to this article for some of the steps.

Hope this helps.

Hi! I’m a complete idiot, I’m SO sorry for wasting your time. I’ve been using your theme for all my sites, and I switched to themify for my shop, because I needed som things changed. I can’t believe how stupid this is and what a waste of your resources. I am very sorry. Can I blame a lack of sleep? Thank you for your kindness!

You’re welcome.

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.