Image on mega menu

Hi,
how to add image on mega menu? I can’t find any tutorial about how to add images on the mega menu, is it possible to have image on the menus? thanks

Hello @kumpobiz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am assuming that you are trying to add background image into mega-mega menu. To do that, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.desktop .x-nav .x-megamenu>.sub-menu {
    background-image: url(Image URL);

}

Please replace Image URL in above code with the image URL that you want to show as a background.

Thanks.

hi, thanks for the response, I mean something that look like this:

image above the links,
is it possible with just changing the setting?
thanks

Hi There,

I recommend you use the UberMenu instead: https://wpmegamenu.com/

The UberMenu is free and bundled with X/Pro theme:

Regards!

Hi, thanks for the response.

I want to try mega menu, because ubermenu conflicting with my other plugin

can you help explain to me what is primary and secondary image and icon option for?

is there trough and complete documentation for mega menu?

Hello @kumpobiz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can set the image URL in the Image Primary field of the menu items.

In future if you would like to use Uber menu we have published a tutorial for Ubermenu in our Knowledge Base section that you have take a look:

However, if you are looking for more in depth and comprehensive documentation of Ubermenu then I suggest you to refer following resource:

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

“You can set the image URL in the Image Primary field of the menu items.”
I tried that but nothing happened
i filled the image and choose different icons option but nothing showed up

Hey @kumpobiz,

It won’t work because those options are for the Navigation elements and not for the Classic Header Menu. It would require custom development to achieve what you need using the Classic Header Menu which includes the Mega Menu.

You will need to use UberMenu for this or have a third party developer do the coding for you.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.