Iframe response -- blog and builder broken

My Blog page will not show (though links to all pages are there) and preview will not load for any pages. I have asked my developer to check for bugs and nothing found. Please help

blog: http://novainjurylaw.com/personal-injury-disability-lawyer-blog/

Hello There,

Thanks for the very detailed post information. Your issue is because of the Ethos post carousel and post slider settings. Please go to X > Theme Options > Ethos and make sure that the post carousel and post slider is disabled. If ever it is already disabled, enabled it again and make sure that the display items selected is “Most Commented” or “Random”. Using “Featured” will results to an issue which you are experiencing now. You can disable the post carousel and post slider later if you do not need it. The enable/disable step is needed to update the setting.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks! That worked. I note that the post carousel for archive is on. I assume that one is ok as site works.

I have another question…how do I edit the blog page? I can’t ever seem to edit that page (unlike any other). The Edit with Cornerstone option never appears. I have a typo in the banner and a widget in the footer that should not be there.

Thanks!!

Hello There,

It’s good to know that it worked out for you.

For your other inquiry, please keep in mind that the blog index cannot be edit with Cornerstone or even the default WordPress editor. This is because a template is used in displaying this page and WordPress automatically generates the contents of this page. If you want to add something or change things, please go to X > Theme Options > Blog .

Hope this helps.

Can you show me where specifically the option is found? I can’t seem to locate and don’t see a preview.

Hi, I also can’t now see the cornerstone edit button

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

There is no preview because there is a JS error in your blog index. Please clear your cache first or temporarily disable W3 Total Cache for a moment. Please be advised that the settings in X > Theme Options > Blog will allow you to change the style and layout settings, number of columns for masonry layout and add Post Metas. You also have the option to display full post on blog index. If you want to add more that is not in the options, it might be possible with custom development.

By the way, when you edit a post the “Edit in Cornerstone” has disappeared? The “Edit in Cornerstone” must have been disabled which is common if you just updated to the latest version of the theme. To enable it back, please go to the Permissions section in X > Settings > Permissions . To know more about this new feature Permissions, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/permissions/32879/1

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply. I’m not sure I understood your answer for the blog post. I am looking to edit the white text in the header. See shot attached. Can you give me each step to resolve?

I disabled W3 and cleared cache. I have the edit option but it would actually create the preview. No error msg, just continues movement of cornerstone logo.

Hello There,

You cannot edit the blog index or the page: http://novainjurylaw.com/personal-injury-disability-lawyer-blog/ using Cornerstone.

If you want to edit the red section, please go to Slider Revolution > Slider Revolution ( select to edit the slider) because the red section is part of the slider.

Hope this helps.

Thank you RueNeil. I fixed the slider issue.

I still cannot get cornerstone to preview any page of my site (not the blog).
Can you help address?

Hello Jeff,

Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix the issue? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

• FTP Hostname
  • FTP Username
  • FTP Password

Meanwhile, please disable any caching plugin and WP Autoptimize and test Cornerstone again.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.