IE 11 Padding issues

Hello,

I need some hep with IE11, the whole site layout is off because the column left and right paddings are set to 0px…!!

Could you please shed some light?
Thanks

Hi Tasos,

Thank you for writing in and sorry that you’re having that issue, that could be a bug, I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

For now please add this to your Theme Options > CSS

.ie .x-col {
	padding-left: 30px !important;
	padding-right: 30px !important;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for your reply,

that did change the column problem but now all columns have been centered!! I have 2 columns per row and the all now stack on top of the other!

Could you please have a look?

Thanks

I have found the problem. the inner rows have flex-wrap: wrap by default and IE11 doesn like that. If I turn it to nowrap the general layout changes back to normal, it remain the same on the other browsers, but in some instances I have to have the warp active (row in a row - features!). I have tried to add another class to the specific row and change flex-wrap:wrap but it doesn’t work…

Hi Tasos,

Sorry about that, please remove the custom CSS from Theme Options > CSS, and update the given CSS fix to:

.ie $el.x-col {
	padding-left: 30px !important;
	padding-right: 30px !important;
}

Then add that to the specific Column’s Element CSS area. That way it does not affect all your columns.

Cheers!

Thanks for your reply, but the issue now is the inner rows, I need to be able to aply different css to the individual inner rows.

fount it! In the customize section of each row I added $el .x-row-inner
{flex-wrap: nowrap;} and now I can customize each one individually. thanks

Hey @tasmich,

Yes that’s correct, you can apply different CSS to inner rows as well using Element CSS feature as it provides a way to target nested markup within a parent element, to learn more about Element CSS please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-element-css/20500

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.