Icons don't show up in classic feature boxes

What the title says. More and more things stop working with updates. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

N

See right side scroll down:

Hi @Lifestylez,

Thanks for reaching out.

Ah, the problem is you only updated cornerstone but not the theme. The theme and cornerstone version should match together or else, other features may not work.

Please delete your current cornerstone and update your theme, then let your current theme re-install the applicable cornerstone.

Thanks!

Hi Rad

Still not working. SI there something else we can do?

Hi there,

I have checked your site and your X and Cornerstone versions are still not compatible. You are using X 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 3.2.2.

The latest version for X is 6.2.5 and Cornerstone is 3.2.5.

Kindly update to the latest version and make sure both are updated to avoid issues.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade

I updated all versions earlier this morning. All up to date. Please recheck.

Thank you!

Best,

N

Hi There,

It looks like your caching features is giving us the old version,

Please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Site Frontend Appears Broken After Updating

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hey there!

I cleared all cache and am still not seeing the icons within the feature boxes. Please take a look. Attached files.

Hi there,

In that case, would you mind providing the admin details of your site in a Secure Note below the reply you posted so that we can check your setup?

Thank you.

Hey Jade

The key button is not available from my side. See attached.

Best,

Nate

Hello Nate,

Please edit your original post and you can find the key icon to post a secure note.

By the way, all the font awesome font files were not loaded on the page. Please see the secure note below.

Regards.

Hey there

Thank you. I have lifestylez.com in the settings. See attached file

I will give you the admin in a secure note so that you can fix the problem., I really appreciate your guys’ help.

Best,

Nate

Hey @Lifestylez,

It’s my first time to load your site and icons are showing up. This means all caches has been cleared but it might be that you haven’t cleared your browser cache. Please clear your browser cache and check again. Also check in other browsers and in incognito mode.

Thanks.

Hi Christian

Thanks but I am now seeing this. Squares and no font awesome icons. Do you know why that might be?

Thanks,

Nate

Hi There,

Although, the icons are loading on my end.

But I still see that your site is trying to load the new fontAwesome icons from https://lifestylezcdn.azureedge.net which seems to be none existent from your dev site.

https://lifestylezcdn.azureedge.net/wp-content/themes/x/framework/fonts/font_awesome/fa-solid-900.woff2

Please redo your migration process, you can follow the guide provided here.

It would be helped if you CLEAR AND DEACTIVATE all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) at this stage.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.