I deleted a global block and I want to put it back. Can you advise?

Hi,

My website is digitalnomadquest.com. I was trying to switch my site to link to ConvertKit for the email newsletter. But I really liked my form on my home page that you guys helped me make.

I thought I had to switch to their form on my home page but it looks bad when I do it:

This is what it used to look like:

Is there any way I can undo my deletion of the block? And is there any way you can help me link it to ConvertKit? I can provide my login. Thanks.

Best,
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out.

I’m not sure what block you’re currently referring, but if it’s within ConvertKit then I recommend contacting the plugin author. ConvertKit has different structure and the class name and you’ll have to re-do all the changes you made. The ConvertKit isn’t a theme bundled plugin and I recommend contacting the plugin author for further information. I myself isn’t familiar with ConvertKit.

Thanks!

Hi,

Last time I made the form with X Theme (You guys helped me create the opt-in form). And I somehow had it linked to Mailchimp.

Is this possible for ConvertKit? I wanted to make the form within X Theme. Thanks!

Best,
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I think it’s possible, but again, ConvertKit is not our plugin or not included in the bundled plugin. It has different structure and classes we’re not familiar. I recommend contacting the plugin author for customization similar to your previous form. Maybe what was you’re referring is the bundled plugin ConvertPlus and it’s different from ConvertKit. They are different product and we can only cover or provided support for the products we provide.

Thanks!

Hi - last time we used the X Theme Cornerstone to create the block. What is your e-mail form option?

Hi Sharon,

Perhaps you’re referring to Email Forms? There are only Email Forms, Cost estimation forms, and ConvertPlus, then there is the new Mail Poet plugin. I like to know what was the form you used on your second screenshot.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m not exactly sure what form was used. Someone made it for me on the support theme (logged into my account). I was able to get the form back recently because I think I had the global block saved. Do you know how to connect it to ConvertKit (like how I connected it to Mailchimp?) Thanks!

Best,
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

We could help you and always will as long as it’s related to the theme and bundled plugins. But ConvertKit is not one of the bundled plugins. And I’m not familiar with ConvertKit but please check this https://help.convertkit.com/?q=mailchimp. Or contact ConvertKit support :slight_smile:

It should work with X theme just like the other, but we can’t provide support regarding it. It has no integration with X theme so I can’t really provide any recommendation about it.

Thanks!

What was the Mailchimp integration like? Because I had the same form integrate with Mailchimp before. Just trying to see how the process worked. Thanks!

Hi Sharon,

MailChimp is just a service, it’s where other plugins connect like ConvertPlus, Email forms, and ConvertKit. Each plugin has different author or developer and they are not the same even though they connect on the same service. This is mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/.

That’s why you can’t apply the changes you made on other forms to the ConvertKit. I can’t really answer how should be the process for ConvertKit, I recommend contacting them :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m a bit confused. So ConvertKit is a service as well (not a plugin, though they have a plugin for me to integrate with Wordpress). It is where I make my email sequences. I created my form through X Theme. I just need to connect it to ConvertKit - my email provider. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

You mean you’re not using ConvertKit plugin like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/convertkit/, but just their service? In that case, what form or plugin you’re using to connect with ConvertKit? That’s what I like to know, I know we probably helped you before but again, we 're only limited to the bundled plugins so I need to be clear what plugins you’re using to connect to ConvertKit. You said you switched to their form, so I assumed you’re using their plugin which we can’t cover or provider support.

Thanks!

I actually went back to the X Theme Form as pictured here: digitalnomadquest.com

Sorry if this is confusing!

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the clarification, so you’re using our Email Form extension, and you want it to connect to your ConvertKit account.

To do that, navigate to Pro > Email Forms, under the ConvertKit tab, you’ll see the API key field, get your API key on your ConvertKit account and paste it there.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi - I actually don’t have Pro. I think I just have regular X theme?:

Can you advise?

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can see that you are using X Theme. I also see that you are using Email forms plugin. Under X menu please click on Email Forms. After that please follow the steps shared by my colleague in previous reply.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.