I can't update in one of my languages

Hello,

My web is www.lasalle.eus
I’ve got two languages Spanish and Euskara (Basque)
I can update the Spanish section without any problem.
When I try to apdate in Euskara I cannot do it.
It appears this notice
“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
in all the pages that I open
It has happened for two months
What can I do ?
Thanks in advance for your help

Ricardo

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What translation plugin you’re using? Maybe it’s related to known issues between X/Pro permalinks and WPML. Would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? I can’t promise any fix, but I could gather information that I can forward to our developers.

Thanks!

Hi,
The plugin is WPML
I have sent you my credentials.
Thanks a lot

Ricardo

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. First of all please kindly consider that the Theme is not completely compatible with WPML at the time being and you can read more regarding the known issues here:

But regarding the specific issue, you were experiencing I managed to fix that by going to Settings > Permalinks and change the permalinks system to posts name.

Now if you want to edit the Bask language you need to change the main language of the admin to Bask from the top bar, then go to the page and click on Edit with Cornerstone.

Do the same with Spanish. SO you need to be in the destination language in admin to be able to change that language related pages.

Thank you,

Thanks very much for your help
I hope you’ll find a solution with WPML as soon as possible

Ricardo

Thank you. Our development team will do their best regarding this.