I am unable to update my site

When I launch X and go into content to edit I am getting this error…

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 178853 bytes) in /home/soulchurchsd/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2999

Some pages I am getting… “Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page.” as well but it never loads so I can’t edit.

Please help!

Website is Soulchurchsd.com

Hello @bcoplin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you tried increasing memory limit as Fatal error: Allowed memory size error is related with PHP memory. Please refer following tutorial to increase memory:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

So I did this but I am still getting the “Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page.” so I am unable to edit the pages in cornerstone.

Hi there @bcoplin,

I’ve checked your site and when trying to load the pages in the editor, there are a couple of errors.

Specifically a 406 on the cornerstone endpoint, which is causing a Malformed Ajax response and an internal server error on the output of the Cornerstone shortcodes.

Can you check your error log please and let us know any errors that show up, if you don’t have access to the error log, you’ll need to ask your host to provide the latest entries. That’ll allow us to further debug and find out what’s happening here.

Thanks!

Ok I will attach my login for you to look around.

This is what’s happening to my site, and no one is getting back to me. I am getting the 406 on the cornerstone endpoint. Here is my error log:
[22-Sep-2017 16:27:50 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/envirocertintl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/_alternate/recent-posts.php on line 24
[22-Sep-2017 16:27:53 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/envirocertintl/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/classes.php on line 284

I’m not commenting on my own thread because apparently I’ll have to wait another 24 hours until someone replies to it. Do you guys work weekends?

1 Like

I really need help with this. My client is not happy with not being able to make necessary updates. Please help soon, thank you in advance!

I just posted why this is happening on my site:

This makes sense because I have 20+ other websites all on Managed Wordpress through Godaddy in which i have no issue editing and this is my only website on a c panel and I am unable to edit it… Can a staff member please chime in and help with this.

Thanks,

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! We have logged in and changed the PHP memory limit in your WordPress installation already. You should no longer be seeing this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 178853 bytes) in /home/soulchurchsd/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2999

Please check your site again and test the editor.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

Hi guys. I have the same issue on my webstite: gdansk.reformacja.pl.

Any help?

Hello @Ratajczak,

Thanks for asking.

This is quite an old ticket. I request you to please create a new ticket as posting on ticket created by a different user creates lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and someone from support team will help you out.

Thanks.