Https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/purchased-pro-but-would-like-to-exchange-for-x/44508

Hi Matt or other staff member…

Can I please get some directions on how to purchase a new X theme and license it under this account. I actually tried doing that for a different website than the one I’m referring to in my original post, and somehow ended up purchasing it under an Envato account.

To take up Matt on his offer I want to make sure I purchase and license X properly so I can get a cancelation and refund of the purchase of Pro. Thanks.

Hi Louie,

Yes, that is right. You will have to purchase X from Envato as it is only sold there.

Once you purchased a licensed from ThemeForest, you can login to your APEX account and register that license to your licenses page here.

Please check this article for the detailed information about registering a license.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks. I’ll get back to you here if I have any issues. Otherwise I’ll let you know when X has been registered so you guys can cancel and refund the initial Pro purchase. Thanks for your help so far :slight_smile:

Sure thing!

Feel free to let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Hey staff!

I’ve purchased and registered the X license here on Apex. Please go ahead and refund the initial purchase of Pro. Thanks!

Hey Louie,

Nice to hear from you! As agreed, I’ve gone ahead and cancelled the Pro license, and processed a refund. Please be aware that it may take 3-5 business days for the refund to hit your account.

Thanks for using our themes, and have a great day!

Matt

Thank you so much, Matt! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome, Louie.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.