How to set index featured post layout for all posts

hey. i’m wanting to set all my posts to index featured post layout, so there’s just a nice background of colour on the index. would very much appreciate :slight_smile:

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To set the background color on the blog page you can add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.blog .x-container.main:not(.x-row):not(.x-grid):before {
    background-color: #e0f1ff;
}

Similarly to set the background color on all posts, you can use this code:

.single-post .x-container.main:not(.x-row):not(.x-grid):before {
    background-color: #e0f1ff;
}

Here are some related links for further reading, this could help you in finding and implementing some CSS fixes:

If this is not you’re trying to achieve then please provide us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Thanks!

Hey thank you so much that wasn’t what I was asking I should be more clear -

How do I set all the posts to have this automatically in blog index?

CloudApp

Hello Peter,

Thank you for the clarifications. Regretfully there isn’t a global option to set all the posts as index featured post layout. You will really have to edit each and individual post so that you can enable the Index Feature Post in the Ethos Post Meta setting.

To know more about the Ethos Post Settings, please check this out:

Ah … bummer. shrugs Not a big deal with posts coming up, and it’s not too big of a deal to do it with the posts on my site. Thanks :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.