How to install Envira Gallery addons with the licence key bug?

I’ve recently reinstalled my Wordpress with PRO theme, and I’ve noticed the Envira Gallery License notice bug as reported in this thread.

The problem is that I need to install the Instagram Addon, and it won’t install as it is asking for a license key. How can I address that issue?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The bundled plugin Envira Gallery does not ned to be registered because we do not have any license for it. We are the ones who will be providing the updates and that is why it is not necessary to enter any license for this plugin.

Since you want to install an Addon for this plugin, you will have to buy a separate license. To know more how we have integrated this plugin and about the license, please check it out here:

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Ruenel,

Thank you for your reply.

So, the PRO’s bundled Envira Gallery is the basic version. The add-ons are available only for Plus and above licenses, is that correct?

Hey There,

Yes you are correct. You need a separate license because the Instagram Addon can only be access with the Plus license.

Have a nice day.

Thanks again.
I’ll consider purchasing a license then. =]

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.