How to Install ConvertPlug

To use Convert Plug to build popup modals, do I have to purchase a separate license first or does it come with the X theme membership I’ve already purchased?

Hello @ppe29,

Thanks for writing in!

If you want to create modal popups then the same can be created in bundled version of Convert Plus that comes with X Theme under Convert Plus > Modal Popups. You don’t need to purchase a separate Convert Plus licence for the same.

To get started, please take a look at following resources:

Thanks.

Making a popup modal looks easy. I was having trouble installing it into my system in the first place, but I figured it out this morning. For anyone else confused by how to install it, just open your X or PRO dashboard and click on “Overview”, scroll down the content in the main window and you’ll see all the extensions X offers, which is a lot! Once you find the extension you’re looking for, activate it and follow normal procedures for installing a plugin.

Thanks again, Themeco. You guys really have outdone yourselves with this extension! =)

I have another question. Where do we put the email address that should be sent the info collected by the form when the customer submits their info?

Never mind. I figured it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTLj2UzQIFI

Glad to hear that. Just to let you know, in case you wish to add more information to the ticket in that case please edit the ticket and add the information. Posting a new reply to the ticket sends the ticket back into the queue which further slows down the response time.

Thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

OK thanks for that tip. I’ll keep that in mind for the next issue I have. To add to this one though, the popup modal is working fine on desktop and tablet, but the image is missing on mobile. Any way to fix that?

Hello @ppe29,

I have checked both sites linked to your license codes. The modal popup did not display. Is it live already? Please point us to the url where we can find this modal up so that we can check why the image is not showing up in mobile.

Thank you in advance.

The modal popup is only live at preferredpump.com/used-rigs

Hey @ppe29,

Thank you for providing the URL. I checked the popup and it’s the default behavior of the plugin that hides the image in smaller screens. However to override this feature you can add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.cp-image-container.cp-hide-image {
    display: block !important;
}

Please note that since this is a custom code that changes the default behavior/display of the bundled plugin, you will be responsible to maintain or update the code in case you require further changes or if the code stops working in future updates or causes issues. If you are uncertain how to proceed, it would be best to get in touch with a developer.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.