How To Install A Demo

Hi there,

I am creating another website from scratch and I can’t seem to figure it out. I just want to know how I can install a demo. Specifically, Integrity 2. Every time I click X > Validation and click on the “Demo Content” picture it just opens up another window and brings me right back to that page.

Thanks in advance

Hello @AmandaLuisaDesigns,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the your licence manager page and in that I can see a dev url, I believe you are developing the website over there. Upon checking the website I see that you are using X Theme version 6.0.4 and Cornerstone version 3.1.3. You are using fairly latest version of Cornerstone (we now have Cornerstone version 3.1.5), however X Theme you have on the website is incompatible with the version of Cornerstone that’s on the website. And that might be the reason why you are not able to import the demo contents.

In that regards, I suggest you to please update X Theme to the latest version. Also it’s a good idea to update Cornerstone also.

I am sharing website URL and screenshot of the test in secure note.

Thanks.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I tried updating my theme and it said that the update was not available, with an error message. It also said I needed to validate my license again. However, whenever I paste my purchase code into the box and hit enter a new tab opens up and it’s blank.

When I go back to check if the theme was validated it says it hasn’t been.

Can you help with this?
Thank you in advance,
Amanda

Hello Amanda,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hey Amanda,

Please do a manual update of X and Cornerstone. Instructions could be found here. Next, revoke the production and staging sites you’ve assigned for your license and then do the Product Validation again.

Thanks.

Loooooord, it worked. You are a kind man. Thank you!!!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.