How to Display WordPress Menu PRO on a another WordPress Domain page

I want to show the menu created with Themco PRO in other sites created with WordPress that has another theme.

I am following the official wordpress guide: https://codex.wordpress.org/Integrating_WordPress_with_Your_Website

:frowning: But I can not show
Please help me

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

I answer him privately

I found this plugin but it does not work: https://wordpress.org/plugins/external-header-footer/

I need to Display WordPress Menu and footer from domain 1 on domain 2 WordPress page

Hi again,

If you need to show the PRO menu on another site that is using some other theme then it’s not possible, you must be using PRO on the other domain as well. Consider buying a PRO licence for your other site.

Hope this helps!

Hi There,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X / PRO will need to be directed to the original developer.

That is sad because PRO header footer builder is exclusive only to PRO Theme. If your other site is not using PRO then you can’t import the header/footer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your theme loads many CSS files and styles (x-generated-css) into a single page where there is only one menu and one title.

Can these files be optimized to load only the necessary code?

Files that load:

1. /pro/framework/js/dist/site/x-head.min.js?ver=2.0.0
  2. /pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js?ver=3.0.0
  3. /pro/framework/legacy/cranium/js/dist/site/x-head.min.js?ver=2.0.0
  4. /pro/framework/js/dist/site/x-body.min.js?ver=2.0.0
  5. /pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js?ver=3.0.0
  6. /pro/framework/legacy/cranium/js/dist/site/x-body.min.js?ver=2.0.0

Hello There,

That is necessary for the theme to function properly. Though those JS files are minified already. To improve performance, please check this guide:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.