How to change default category archive paragraph text?

How do I change the following text that appears on category archive pages?

Below you’ll find a list of all posts that have been categorized as [category name]

(I am running X, Integrity)

Hi there,

You will need to follow the same steps you would do for translating the theme, but instead of the translation you just simply change that text to whatever you like:

Thank you.

Seriously, is there no easier way? I cannot believe I have to deal with FTP and unfamiliar translation software and file formats just to change paragraph text on a page?

1 Like

I should also clarify: I want to replace “Below you’ll find a list of all posts that have been categorized as” with different text on each category archive page. In other words, I do not want to use the same text across all category archive pages. Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience, actually that section that I described is a case which you do not have any subtitle added to the category. If you do really want to add subtitle for each and every category you can simply go to Posts > Categories and select the category in question. Then fill in the Sub Title item with the text you want:

But if you want to have a default text for all the categories I am afraid you will follow the stuff I mentioned on my first response.

Thank you.

Editing the subtitle field worked fine. I should have been more specific in my original question, sorry. Thanks for your help.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.